The Company believes in the conduct of the affairs of its constituents in a fair and transparent manner by adopting highest standards of professionalism, honesty, integrity and ethical behavior. The Company has adopted the Code of Ethics & Business Conduct, which lays down the principles and standards that should govern the actions of the Company and its employees.
The Company is committed to follow to the highest ideals of ethical, moral and legal conduct of business operations. To maintain these standards, the Company reassures its employees who have concerns about suspected misconduct to come forward and express these concerns without fear of penalty or unfair treatment. This policy aims to provide an opportunity for employees to raise concerns on any violations of legal or regulatory requirements, incorrect or misrepresentation of any financial statements and reports, etc.
Under the mentioned policy various stakeholders are eligible to make protected Disclosures. These stakeholders may be broadly categorized as follows
- Permanent and Contractual Employees of the Company
- Employees of other agencies deployed for the Company’s activities, whether working from any of the Company’s offices or any other location
- Contractors, vendors, suppliers or agencies
- Customers of the Company
The Whistleblower policy intends to provide a medium to voice serious concerns that could have grave impact on the operations and performance of the business of the Company.
The Policy covers mismanagements and events which have taken place/ suspected to take place involving:
- Exploitation of authority
- Breach of contract
- Manipulation / Mismanagement of company data/records
- Financial irregularities, including fraud or suspected fraud in preparations of Financial Statements or Misrepresentation of financial reports
- Illegal act whether Criminal/ Civil
- Pilferage of confidential/propriety information
- Wastage/misappropriation of company funds/assets
V. Guiding Principles
To ensure that this Policy is followed to, and to assure that the concern will be acted upon seriously, the Company will:
- 1. Ensure that the Whistleblower and/or the person processing the Protected Disclosure is not victimized for doing so
- 2. Ensure complete privacy
- 3. Not attempt to conceal evidence of the Protected Disclosure
- 4. Take disciplinary action, if any one destroys or conceals evidence of the Protected Disclosure made/to be made
VI. Procedure For Reporting & Dealing With Disclosures
Protected Disclosures should preferably be reported in writing so as to ensure a clear understanding of the issues raised and should either be typed or written in a legible handwriting in English, Hindi or in the regional language of the place of employment. The contact details are as follows
- Mr Sandeep Menon
- Vastu Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- A-203, Navbharat Estates,
- Barrister Nath Pai Marg, Azad Nagar,
- Sewri, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400015,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purpose of providing protection to the Whistle Blower, the Whistle Blower should disclose his/her identity in the covering letter forwarding such Protected Disclosure. The policy does not cover anonymous letters and complaints.
If you face any retaliatory action or threats of retaliatory action as a result of making a Disclosure, please inform in writing immediately. He/She will take cognizance of each and every such complaint/feedback received and investigate the same accordingly and may also recommend appropriate steps to protect you from exposure to such retaliatory action and ensure implementation of such steps for your protection.
VII. Document Retention
All documents related to reporting, investigation and enforcement pursuant to this Policy shall be kept in accordance with the Company as per the applicable law.